Friday, June 22, 2012

An Englishman in New York

What do you want to do?
What do you mean?
If you could choose anything in the world right now, what would you do?

I'd be seeing you
In our familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All time through

In that nice hotel
The road across the way
The comfortable cushions
The moving ashtray
The large pillows

I'd be seeing you
In every lovely Summer's night
In everything that's light and gay
I'd always think of you

I'd find you
Smiling in between my long fingers
And when the was night news
I'd be looking at the future
But I'd be seeing you
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears Photos. [url=http://sciencenewsarticles.org/394700/celebrity-stolen-videos/]sciencenewsarticles.org[/url]

abre.letras said...

desejos guardam-se para as estrelas cadentes :)