Friday, April 30, 2010

My new life...

My new life is surprisingly imperfect. Time seems to fall short and synchronism fails us, again. I dream of you and me laying very still on a beach. Both of us enjoying the perfect sound of the waves and each other’s presence. I picture us kissing warmly while the sun sets on the sea horizon. I see us wishing for a future that is still to come. You feeling sleepy while my right hand caresses your golden long hair. You smiling and me desiring you, your semi-tanned skin and its sweet scent that flutters my existence. The strange shadows your beautiful body casts over my own skin. The small talk of kids playing with sand. The sense of happiness all-around. The extent of perfection drawn upon the curves of your neck. Your eyes searching for mine.

No comments: