Sunday, December 5, 2010

latest novel

In my latest novel you are a fearless secret agent. Always ready to face many perils to rescue whomever you have to save from some ubiquitous strange international plot. From time to time you jump on a jet plane disguised as a sweet girl just ready to change the order of things. I play the role of “Mr. Nice Guy” unable to understand what’s going on, since you are very well trained to put me off and I just don’t get it. Maybe it was the Israelis or other kept away organization that told you to keep me at large, and I just don’t get it. That would explain your singular way of life, your addictiveness to order and why you’ve left me behind. You are not just a Bond girl, you are “Bond” yourself and I was a menace to your purpose in life. Anyway I didn’t get it and you didn’t want to justify.

2 comments:

Miúda-Mulher said...

aaah muito fértil!

Ricardo said...

Ah miúda, a capacidade de seduzir, a dose de mistério, o gosto pelo scuba-diving e a “tortura pelo silêncio”, era plausível, era sim… :**