Saturday, March 24, 2012

Take me to Israel… (*)

Take me to Israel he asked. I’m in need of a place of faith where we can forfeit the past and give way to our future. I’m in need of your smart-talk and companionship. I’m in need of touching your skin and watching you sleep.
So many needs... But the past is inside the present, don’t you see?
I know it all. And yet I admit no good or God in the current state of affairs. Maybe it’s time to fast-forward it and let the movie flow from the challenging scene where my conviction surpasses your stubbornness, the scene when you restart dreaming.
Maybe... Or maybe it’s time you try harder to win me over. Maybe then I’ll take you to Israel or we’ll go together to the sacred mountains of Peru, Japan and Australia.
Machu Picchu, Fuji and Uluru... Ok, I’ll have my olives on the plane across the Pacific.

(*) diálogo non-sense imaginado sob o efeito da baixa-tensão na sauna – adaptável para uma peça de teatro modernaça.

2 comments:

S said...

Ah, agora percebi o estado. Boa sorte :-)

Maria Madalena said...

Biutiful inglish :O