Tuesday, March 23, 2010

write a book

You asked me to write a book and I thought about all my life self-contained in a movie, fast-forwarding the scenes where you didn’t play a role. Seeing you as the Best Actress award winner, on the podium, proud to make the speech, not that tall on your high-heels, with your curly dark hair beautifully dressed, just proud to be there and have all those photographers produce their digital cameras from the stand, trying to take that unique picture of you that would make the morning magazine cover. How amazing this life has been, either travelling around the World and sensing it spin-around or discovering those unpretentious tiny places, where our minds captured images that make the spine go crazy and burst a shiver through my earthling body.

6 comments:

Miúda-Mulher said...

You're missing an h ;-)

Ricardo said...

Didn't get it! Falta-me um "h"?

Miúda-Mulher said...

Yes, guess where...

Ricardo said...

Bolas, já passei o corrector ortográfico... o meu inglês é impecável (convencido!), onde me falta o raio do "h"?

Miúda-Mulher said...

WERE you didn't play a role, beijinho gordo seu miúdo-distraído-convencido-romântico!

Ricardo said...

Ok, faltava-me mesmo o dito. Muchas gracitas, chica!